"Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." - Jim Rohn
Dr. Atil Narayan, DACM, L.Ac.
Acupuncture & Pain Management located in West Covina, CA
WE HAVE MOVED! NEW ADDRESS: 1250 S. SUNSET AVE, SUITE 350, WEST COVINA, CA 91790
WE ARE OPEN
COVID-19 Safety and Precautions
Dear Valued Patient,
There is no higher priority to us than the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and families. These are the safety features we are observing:
- Our clinic is OPEN. We are an Essential Infrastructure here to support our community.
- We follow proper sterilization, sanitation, and social gathering recommendatiions by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Healthcare providers and staff wear protective masks.
- Treatment rooms are sterilized after each patient visit.
- Areas of high contact are sterilized frequently.
- ALL patients are pre-screened by phone before they come to their appointments for any signs of illness and for travel or exposure risks as outlined by public health authorities.
- Patients are escorted directly to their sterilized rooms upon arrival. We avoid having patients congregate in the waiting areas.
- We stagger bookings so that patients do not overlap, and wipe down high touch surfaces with appropriate cleaning products.
- We provide herbal consultations to our patients on how to naturally enhance immune function.
- Patients temperatures are taken prior to treatment.
During these difficult times, we thank you for your trust in Natural Wonders Healthcare. We are prepared to navigate through this challenging time with your health and safety at the forefront of all that we do and we thank you for allowing us to be part of your healthcare team.
Your Partner in Health,
Dr. Atil Narayan, DACM. L.Ac.
NATURAL PAIN RELIEF
Natural Wonders Healthcare, Inc. was founded on the belief that the human body has an astounding capacity for self-healing. We specialize in acupuncture, massage and IV infusion & hydration services to activate healing and restore balance. While acupuncture is the starting point for many treatment plans, the practice offers many other treatment methods that can address persistent pain and improve overall function. Additional modalities include therapeutic massage, far infrared heat, gua sha, herbal salve, and cupping.
You may be accustomed to an approach that focuses on treating symptoms as they arise, and one that leans heavily on drugs and invasive procedures to feel better. At Natural Wonders Healthcare, the central focus is on supporting your natural healing ability.
Dr. Narayan and his staff treat a wide range of painful conditions, including sciatica, migraine, back and neck pain, arthritis, foot pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and fibromyalgia.
We also offers pharmaceutical-grade herbal supplements that meet the absolute highest quality standards. Our IV Nutrition, Hydration & Injection treatment options delivers cellular level absorption of high potency nutrients for enhanced healing and recovery from illness.
Many patients come to the practice frustrated by previous pain relief efforts that failed to deliver lasting results. The holistic approach that defines Natural Wonders Healthcare offers a different path toward improved health and wellness.
If you’re ready to open a new door in your pain relief journey or just want to experience the life-altering effects of the treatment modalities available at Natural Wonders Healthcare, book an appointment today. The practice serves patients from West Covina and surrounding Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley communities. Call and speak with a member of the friendly administrative staff.